A Downpipe and Rainwater Head family capable of being manipulated into all the shapes you will need. With options for circular and rectangular pipes, and even wall straps that will adjust automatically. For more detail on the creation of this Downpipe and Rainwater Head family and the best way to use it, check out the blog post below.
|Category (Object Style):||
Generic Models (Plumbing_Downpipes)
Generic Models (Plumbing_Rainwater Heads)
Major updates have now gone into this family to make it even better and more versatile, including:
- Wall Straps have been given more intelligence to automatically turn off when there isn't the required space.
- Wall Straps have been given an adjustable position, height, and visibility property.
- The downpipes rotation is now fully adjustable, allowing for unique scenarios where the downpipe kicks off the wall at an angle in two axes. The rainwater head will also follow this path.
- The equation that drives the angles of the downpipes has been given an overhaul to allow a very high degree of angle to a very low degree, seamlessly flowing between straight and kicked. This opens up even more possible variations.
- The overall parameter structure has been improved for clarity and fast operation.